Deleting a page on your Rocketspark website is something that can be completed with a few easy steps. It allows you to design your website and pages to meet the needs of your business.
Please have a look at these quick and easy steps which allow you to delete a page:
1. Sign into your Rocketspark dashboard using your credentials.
2. Select the Manage Pages section on the left hand side of the dashboard.
3. You will now see a full selection of the pages available on your website.
4. On the very right hand side of the pages you have on your website you will see the delete section with a grey bin next to each page. To delete a page, press the bin button associated to the page you wish to delete.
5. At this point the button will change to a red colour to confirm if you want to delete the page. Press the bin button again when it is red to confirm the deletion.
6. The page will now be deleted and sit within the Deleted pages section. This allows you to recover the page at a later stage if needed.
7. If you ever wish to bring a deleted page back just press the Bring it back button to recover the deleted page.
Other Related Support Guides:
Change page names
How to edit and navigate to a page that is offline or removed from the menu
Page name suggestions