Deleting a page on your Rocketspark website is something that can be completed with a few easy steps. It allows you to design your website and pages to meet the needs of your business.
- Sign into your Rocketspark dashboard using your credentials.
- Select the Manage Pages section on the left-hand side of the dashboard.
- You will now see a full selection of the pages on your website.
- On the very right-hand side of the pages you have on your website you will see the delete section with a grey bin next to each page. To delete a page, press the bin button associated to the page you wish to delete.
- You will then be prompted to confirm the deletion of the page.
- The page will now be deleted and sit within the Deleted Pages section. This allows you to recover the page at a later stage if needed.
- If you ever wish to bring a deleted page back just press the Bring it back button to recover it.