To choose a layout for your site-wide footer, you can click Edit Site-wide Footer then click the three-column icon in the far right menu.
You can change the footer background, heading/paragraph font, button styles, etc. in both Change Design and the footer stack design settings. The footer stack design settings will override the site-wide design settings.
How to add content to a footer stack:
The content editing is exactly the same as normal editing but will affect every footer stack on the website. You can add, delete, edit and reposition blocks. Here are the quick links to the help guides of some most popular footer stack elements:
- Use text block and text links to create vertically listed footer menu.
- Use map block to add a Google Map to your footer.
- Use social buttons block to link to Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter in the footer stack.
- Create a site-wide footer pattern by uploading a picture as stack background.
- Separate the body content from footer related content by horizontal line stack.