You can now build a site-wide footer stack in your website editor.
How to change footer layout and design settings:
To choose a layout for your site-wide footer, you can click Edit Site-wide Footer then click the three-column icon in the far right menu.
The footer stack design is controlled by Edit Design (the site-wide design settings) in the top left corner in your website editor and the colour wheel in the far right menu when hovering your mouth over the footer stack and clicking on Edit Site-wide Footer (the stack-specific stylings).
You can change the footer background, heading/paragraph font, button styles, etc. in both Edit Design and the footer stack editor, but remember the footer stack settings will override the site-wide design settings.
How to add content to a footer stack:
The content editing is exactly the same as normal editing but will affect every footer stack on the website. You can add, delete, edit and reposition blocks. Here are the quick links to the help guides of some most popular footer stack elements:
- Use text block and text links to create vertically listed footer menu.
- Use map block to add a Google Map to your footer.
- Use social buttons block to link to Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter in the footer stack.
- Create a site-wide footer pattern by uploading a picture as stack background.
- Separate the body content from footer related content by horizontal line stack.
Customised footer options:
- If you’d like something a little more customised in your footer, e.g., you're needing to combine multiple layouts (i.e., a one column layout and a four-column layout) or any design styling that can't be done with the standard block and stack design controls, please let us know and we’d be pleased to provide a quote to develop a custom designed footer for you.