If you're the owner of your website, you can add, remove a user, and edit their role permissions following the steps below:
Note: Extended free period - add teammates for free until 1 April 2023
This Multiple-user login feature is free to use for now — it is a great time for you to test and see if this new feature is a good fit for your business.
After 1 April 2023, these extra seats on your team will be billed at the price shown in the table below:
The first monthly charge will be reflected on your first invoice sent after 1 April. If you pay annually there will be a pro-rata payment to take you to your next annual invoice period.
You will be notified about the price per user well before the billing starts so that you can decide whether you want to continue paying for the extra users.
- Log in to Dashboard, go to the Team section by clicking the My Team button on your dashboard homepage, or directly navigate to the Team section on the navigation bar on the left.
- To add a user, follow How to invite a contributor to your website with different permissions?
- To remove a user, click the 3 dots next to the user you want to remove and click the Remove user button.
- To edit the permissions of a user, flick the toggle on and off in front of the corresponding role(s). The change will save automatically in your dashboard.
Note: If a user's role permission is changed while they're logged in, they'll be prompted with the role change and asked to refresh the page to reflect the change. Our system checks any change in role permissions regularly and will send a prompt to the relevant user to the change when the change is detected.
- To make another user the owner of your website, click the 3 dots next to the user you want to make as owner and click the Make owner button. You are only able to have one Owner of a website.
For any questions, send us an email to email@example.com.