You can invite as many team members as you want with their own login and control what they can do on your website through different user roles and permissions with the multi-user feature.
Note: Extended free period - add teammates for free until August 2023
This Multiple-user login feature is free to use — it is a great time for you to test and see if this new feature is a good fit for your business.
After 1 August 2023, these extra seats on your team will be billed at the price shown in the table below.
|New Zealand||Australia||United Kingdom||United States|
|Price per extra user per month||$5 + GST||$4||£2 + VAT||
|Price per extra user per year||$50 + GST||$40||£20 + VAT||$30 USD|
The first monthly charge will be reflected on your first invoice sent after 1 August. If you pay annually there will be a pro-rata payment to take you to your next annual invoice period.
You will be notified about the price per user well before the billing starts so that you can decide whether you want to continue paying for the extra users.
- Log in to Dashboard, go to the Team section by clicking the My Team button on your dashboard homepage, or directly navigate to the Team section on the navigation bar on the left.
- Click the Add teammates button.
- Fill out the information on the next screen to invite a new team member to join your team.
- Assign a role to the new team member you're inviting, by flicking the toggle in front of the corresponding role. You can read the role permission to understand which area(s) on your website the new team member will have access to.
- Confirm and send the invite by clicking the Invite button in the top right corner of the screen.
- The invited team member will receive an email from you to accept the invite. They can then log in to your website using their personal login details.
- If the new team member couldn't receive the invite email from you, make sure that they check their Spam folder.
- If the new team member you're inviting doesn't have a Rocketspark account, they will be asked to create an account first.
For any questions, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.